It is impossible to notice how quickly the temperature has dropped, the trees have changed and the holiday decorations are already in stores. Winter will be here soon and we want you to be prepared. Here are some of our tips:
1. Now is the the time to have your car checked out - tires, anti-freeze, windshield wipers, etc... A car in good repair is safer on the road;
2. Double-check your emergency car safety kit. Be sure that all your items are present and/or unexpired;
3. Make sure you have the insurance coverage you need, should you be in accident;
4. If you have children, make sure their car seats are properly secured, age/weight appropriate and have not been recalled; and
5. Print out our accident quick tips and put it in your glove box.
Being prepared for the season change is the best thing you can do. If you or your loved one do get in a car accident, call us right away 913.602.7288.
7500 College Blvd., Suite 500
PHONE & FAX